A couple of month ago, I bought the complete collection of James Bond on VHS(except Casino Royale). And this weekend I bought a VHS-player, so now I can finally watch them. I’ll watch them in a couple of weeks or so(my girlfriend are coming tomorrow, and she’s not a big fan). Maybe we’ll watch one or two of them, but I don’t think it will be more than that!
I will write some thoughts about them, probably in two or three posts, depending on how much I write.
Okey today I’ll list som of the good movies from the past year and some of the bad movies. I also have a list of movies I’d like to see.
Comment on this about what you think. Have I missed any that you would put on the list?
- Mr. Nobody – Really great movie, really makes you think! Inception is nothing to this!!
- Avatar: The Last Airbender – I haven’t been interested at all in the series, but after seeing the movie, I want to see more! It’s a really interesting story, and the movie was pretty well done.
- Toy Story 3 – I’ve waited 11 years for this, and the only bad thing about it, is that it’s the end of it. They should never made TS2, but this movie sure wrapped it upp well!!
- Alice in Wonderland – Okey, I’ll admit. It might be because I’m a fan of the Burton/Depp-combination :$
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – It was exciting.. Sure, they have saved alot for the last movie, but I sat on the edge of the seat through the whole thing! (And yes, I’ve read the books)
- How to train your Dragon – It was cute! Dragons!!!!
- Shutter Island – Mindfuck! But I got really irritated of all the “was he really…” and “did they kill him”. Isn’t that hard to see, really……
- Grown Ups – Wasn’t the best story, or the best performing, but I laughed.
- Due Date – I laughed alot.
- Avatar – After hearing about all the credits this movie got, it was like a “meh.” watching it. The enivironmental shots were the only thing that made it worth watching.
- Shrek Forever After – Okej, let me explain! It wasn’t BAD. But after seeing the other Shrek-movies, this one doesn’t deserve a Good… The humor was gone….
- Vampires Suck – It was funny, but I think it’s funnier if you know more about twilight!
- Paranormal Activity 2 – Everyone said “Oh, it’s scarier than he first one”, so I gave it a shot(I didn’t like the first movie, it wasnt’ scary at all???). I shouldn’t give it a shot… It was at least as bad as the first movie…
Want to see
- Cornelius – Swedish movie about a great artist. Me and my girlfriend saw 15 minutes of it at the cinema, and then she got sick. It was 15 great minutes though!
- Megamind – Bigheaded, blue alien in 3D… Who do not want to see this!?!?!?
- Little Fockers – I’ve seen the othe Focker-movies, so why not!
- The Illusionist – I just read about it and it seems pretty awesome!
- Gulliver’s Travels – I think Jack Black is alittle overrated sometimes… But at the same time, not. This might be because of his “unseriousness”. But on the other hand, “unserious” is Jack’s middle name!
- Tron:Legacy – I don’t have expectations that this will be as great as the original Tron, but I want to see the follow up of a movie as great as that!
- Piranha 3D – Just for the lulz!
There’s my list. I haven’t written down all the movies I’ve seen, there’s some that is neither good or bad.
And there’s certainly more movies of 2010 that I want to see!
Would be nice if you gave me some tips!